Thursday, October 7, 2010

Morgana-A real message to the Ze Lady


When Sam invited me to join him this server i must confess i freaked out. Being his sitter would not be an easy task specially in the beginning when his enemies from last server would try to destroy him. That did happen but they did not succeed. :)

I play defense so my account would be MDD’s main defense. I had lots of traps in my first village so players avoided raiding me, so i had plenty of time to focus on MDD’s account.

I did make a few mistakes in the begining like raiding big guys (with 15 clubbies haha)...bigger than MDD (they were bigger because they started earlier). Sometimes i had to apologize, other times they would not accept apologies and they would send raids on MDD’s account. Of course i never let them take any resources (all under crannies) and/or kill troops.

Well, it’s a long story full of funny and interesting events...

Sam and I would fight over crop (i hated to see negative crop and he wouldnt let me upgrade crop fields) and also over population...he likes troops better...well...he is a Teutons after all. I told him he would be player #1 and he would Just laugh at it. He made it as #1 a few times but them when we decided to go after a ww village that would not be possible anymore.

My second wish for MDD’s account is that he would be a WW holder and win the server....

One year has passed and MDDragon made it. Top #1 Defense and a winner! We had lots of up and downs during this server. It sucks when real life interferes, doesnt it? But we live in a real world (i wish i could live inside travian!!).

Managing a WW is the craziest thing and i will neve ever do that again! If i do play travian again, i will be the one who destroys WWs :) Unfortunately I got sick a few weeks before server ended so I had to get more help or we wouldnt make it, so i put up a building team and i was lucky to have picked wonderful and commited people --- and also great players.

They would send me back to bed everytime i came online to check the account haha...that was funny : Morgana, what are you doing here? Go back to bed!

Now Im proud to present you MDDragon’s building team:
1. Bea
2. Budaka
3. Kratos
4. Why
5. Old Mcdonald
6. Karlfs
7. Tooter
8. Haw
9. ImmortalSam
10. Morgana

I want to thank you all, guys, for everything...we wouldnt have made it without your help.

I want to thank:

Benny (my real life cousin) for helping sit for the account when we first started building the WW. She had a nice hammer and she was one our battle team members. Thanks, Benny!

Kratos, Bea and Budaka for the great support. Before the building team was put up, there were only the 4 of us because Sam and Elie were away on business trips.
Elie! He is a great player...i know i pissed him off sometimes but things turned out fine and now he is a very dear friend to me. He Said i raid like a noob lol --- he is right. I have learned a lot from him . Thanks, Elie!

Last but not least...thank you, Sam for trusting me your account. Im not the mastermind...you are....i just followed your instructions :) It was my pleasure to be your sitter! You are a great player and the best friend a person can have. I wish you all the best in life.

Now it’s time for me to say goodbye...real life is calling me back to reality ...

Morgana

No comments:

Post a Comment